This is the second part of our Study Tips for Adult Learners series. You can read the first part here. 4. Be Prepared for Class Always attend classes with some knowledge of what will be discussed that day. Read ahead…
- The Advantages of Medical Training Simulation At Your Fingertips
- Reduce Stress with These 11 Study Tips for Allied Health and Medical Students
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur