This is the second part of our Study Tips for Adult Learners series. You can read the first part here. 4. Be Prepared for Class Always attend classes with some knowledge of what will be discussed that day. Read ahead…
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur
- 11 Tips For Using Online Resources In Your Allied Health Program
- SIMTICS Vascular Ultrasound Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me