1. You want to make a difference If you want to be proud of what you do – that you made a difference in patient’s lives – medical assisting can be a rewarding career for you. As an MA you’ll…
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur
- 11 Tips For Using Online Resources In Your Allied Health Program
- SIMTICS Vascular Ultrasound Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me
- 7 reasons to study Medical Assisting
- All About You