Sonography is not just ‘taking pictures of babies’. Every time I touch an ultrasound probe to human skin, I am able to help create the road map to that patient’s ultimate diagnosis. Sometimes that is a “normal” diagnosis, and sometimes…
- Reduce Stress with These 11 Study Tips for Allied Health and Medical Students
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur
- 11 Tips For Using Online Resources In Your Allied Health Program
- SIMTICS Vascular Ultrasound Simulations