The internet has changed everything, and today’s allied health students expect at least some of their learning to take place online. This applies to on-ground programs too, not just online and distance learning programs. Day-to-day access to technology means that…
- Reduce Stress with These 11 Study Tips for Allied Health and Medical Students
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur
- 11 Tips For Using Online Resources In Your Allied Health Program
- SIMTICS Vascular Ultrasound Simulations