The internet has changed everything, and today’s allied health students expect at least some of their learning to take place online. This applies to on-ground programs too, not just online and distance learning programs. Day-to-day access to technology means that…
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur
- 11 Tips For Using Online Resources In Your Allied Health Program
- SIMTICS Vascular Ultrasound Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me
- 7 reasons to study Medical Assisting