Allied health students have a lot to be excited about–a fast-paced, high-demand field, with generally strong job security, good pay, and plenty of opportunities for professional growth. Along with these professional perks, though, come a number of significant challenges. After…
- The Advantages of Medical Training Simulation At Your Fingertips
- Reduce Stress with These 11 Study Tips for Allied Health and Medical Students
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur