Every allied health and medical student has a ton of learning to do in order to graduate, which can be overwhelming and stressful. Feeling some stress is a normal human condition, so you’ll never remove it completely. However, as a…
- The Advantages of Medical Training Simulation At Your Fingertips
- Reduce Stress with These 11 Study Tips for Allied Health and Medical Students
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur