Schools sometimes ask us how SIMTICS caters for learners with disabilities. A number of design techniques were employed to assist this type of learner to use our online medical assisting, radiography and sonography simulations. Here is a summary of the…
- The Advantages of Medical Training Simulation At Your Fingertips
- Reduce Stress with These 11 Study Tips for Allied Health and Medical Students
- Why Simulation is the Future of Medical Training
- Virtual Simulation and the SIMTICS Advantage
- Customer story: SIMTICS is an absolute savior!
- Practice makes perfect
- Medical Assisting Student Gains Skills and Confidence from Medical Simulations
- What being a Sonographer means to me
- A peek behind the scenes!
- How a world-class surgeon became an eLearning entrepreneur